Welcome to River’s Edge Fellowship! We are a church of God loving, Kingdom building, People reaching followers of Jesus Christ.
WHO IS RIVER'S EDGE FELLOWSHIP?
We are gospel centered. We believe the Bible is the inerrant, infallible, authoritative Word of God and is sufficient in all ways for faith and living.
We are mission minded. We serve one and other, our community, and our world through the power of the Holy Spirit. We are on mission to make disciples of all nations.
We are member minded. We value church membership and are friendly, warm, and hospitable. We take great care to nurture and love our church family.
We are grace driven. We trust God to grow His children. We extend God’s love and forgiveness to people as God works on our lives to make us holy for His purposes.
We are a Baptist church. We are in cooperation with the Southern Baptist Convention for the furtherance of the gospel of Jesus Christ locally and around the world.
WHAT WE DO?
• Biblical Preaching and Teaching “We will declare and instruct all people in Biblical truth; which produces transformed lives and spiritual maturity.” Colossians 1:28-29
• Worship “We exalt God in word and deed through a life humbly devoted to serving Him.” Psalm 34:1, Romans 12:1
• Prayer “We communicate with God according to His will, ultimately producing peace.” Matthew 6:9-13, Philippians 4:6-7
• Fellowship “We are demonstrating God’s love through companionship, friendliness, kindness, accessibility, and accountability with one another.” Philippians 2:1-4
• Holiness “We are living a Spirit-filled life of faith in Jesus Christ; enabled to separate from sin and to grow toward complete obedience to the will of God.” 1 Peter 1:13-16, Titus 3:3-8
• Discipleship & Evangelism “We seek to grow as followers of Jesus Christ and will take every opportunity to spread the Good News of Jesus Christ to all people as God has commanded us.” Matthew 28:19-20.
HOW DO I JOIN?
• Joining River’s Edge Fellowship begins with an encounter with Jesus Christ. If you would like to know how to become a Christian, click here.
• Contact us by email. Please let us know if you would like us to contact you about becoming a Christian or about our church, click here.
• Come by the church. You can come by the church to visit us at any of our services and we will be happy to provide all the information you need, click here.
• If you are interested in learning more, you can go here I Want to Grow, or here I Want to Serve.